Take Time to Feel can be applied to any arena where we long for something more.
- Experience more connection with ourselves, a friend, an intimate partner, or a colleague.
- Express ourselves more freely with words or beyond words with movement, play, art … any way that feels right to us.
- Co-create something new in our field of interest including social action, art, science, or business.
- Enhance our ability to enjoy well-known or newly discovered pleasures.
- Experience movement with seemingly intractable problems where reason and our will have failed us.
- Bring dark feelings into the light.
- Encounter ourselves and the world in a gentle and humorous way.
Take Time to Feel can be particularly valuable for couples, friends, and collegial, collaborative relationships.